Exhibiting at the conference
Booking has opened for exhibition space at the conference. Please see floor plan below.
Size = 3m x 2m
Click here to download the exhibitor’s booking form
Cost = R18 000 & 15% VAT
A standard exhibition shell scheme package consists of:
- Structure of the basic booth/shell scheme (3m x 2m)
- Three-sided white partition, corner stands are open on two sides
- 1 x fascia board and company name in English (no logo)
- or 2 boards for corner booths, an average of 20 letters.
- 1 x 15 amp power point, shared power
- A double fluorescent light fitting
These can be ordered from the Exhibitors’ Manual.
To order, please contact –
To be announced
- All prices in the Exhibitors’ Manual exclude VAT
- Payment to be received before installation of any equipment.
- Damaged or lost carpet tiles – A charge of R120.00 per tile will be levied for each damaged or lost tile.
- All goods are for hire only and remain the property of COMPLETE EXHIBITIONS
- Responsibility of all goods passes onto the hirer on delivery
All stands must be erected on Sunday, 5 June and be completed by 18:00
as we will be holding a meet and greet function in the exhibition halls from 18:00 onwards.
Please make every effort to be at the venue BEFORE 15:00
as the stand builders need to leave for Johannesburg and cannot do so until all exhibitors are happy with their stands.
NOTE: Stands must be dismantled on Wednesday, 8 June (12:00-14:30).
For further information contact:
Julie McLachlan – MPO Events Manager
Cell: 083 740 2720
Tel: 012 843 5638
Fax: 012 843 5601